Our credentials are our most valuable asset, but trust also includes understanding, rapport, and building a relationship.
Over 30 years of proven experience
- Over 25 professionals specialized in various disciplines of Law.
- 2,194 active clients of whom more than 80% (more than 1,755 clients) have placed their trust in the firm since more than 8 years.
- 98% success rate in project management with clients and more than 8,000 cases managed for our clients.
Real Estate, Urban Planning and Compulsory Purchase
- Over 500 million euros of profits obtained for our clients and more than 11.2 million m2 of land managed in the most important development proceedings of Northern Madrid (mainly in Alcobendas and San Sebastián de los Reyes).
- Since 1992, Serrano Alberca & Conde has provided legal counselling to owners of over 15.5 million m2 in compulsory purchase proceedings. In these proceedings, the firm has obtained fair prices substantially higher than those offered by Public Administrations, even multiplying the initial value by 27, 35 or 70.
Counselling on Holiday rental
- Experts in advising both owners and managers of properties dedicated to holiday rental or touristic apartments in the whole country and regarding every legal aspects that may rise, whether they are administrative, urban, civil or tax.
- Deep and sound knowledge of all the regulations existing in Spain, whether they are autonomic or municipal and constant study of any of the updates.
Tax and Financial counselling
- Counselling clients with real estate portfolios that exceed 2,000 million euros.
- Counselling on investments: over 150 million euros managed annually.
- Tax Audits: over 100 million euros obtained as savings for the land owners affected by the Tax Authority audits in the last 6 years (after M50, R-2 and Barajas airport compulsory purchase proceedings).
- Relevant actions: Gifting and administration of estates in excess of 70 million euros.
We do our utmost to achieve the best possible outcome in every case we accept. We treat each case as if it were our own… Read more