Tax and succession planning can be complicated, especially when dealing with a sizeable estate and assets located in several jurisdictions. Tax structures and regulations can be extremely complex, particularly regarding gifting, succession procedures, related transactions, etc.
In this regard, we help our clients with:
- Tax counselling and planning of complex assets for high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals as well as corporate entities and family offices.
- Design and execution of financially-efficient tax structures.
- Succession planning, highly complex gifting; related transactions and company reorganization transactions.
- Estate administration, both primary and ancillary proceedings, as well as settling of any estate and gift tax due.
- Comprehensive counselling on any tax proceeding (management, audit, collection and sanctions):
- Comprehensive counselling within tax audits.
- Tax planning to avoid audits.
- And – if applicable – offering the most appropriate legal solutions in ongoing audits:
- Serrano Alberca & Conde has taken part in providing legal counselling in the massive tax audits led against the land owners affected by the Madrid Airport, M-50, and R-2 compulsory purchases and advises clients from numerous sectors in every kind of tax proceedings.
- We have handled over 220 tax audits in the last 6 years (especially Income Tax, VAT and Corporate Income Tax).
- Our success rate is of 98% (we have saved our clients 100 million euros in the last 6 years).
- Wealth management and asset separation. We handle estate and gift proceedings for our clients for an amount of 70 million euros per year.
- Counselling clients with real estate assets that exceed 2,000 million euros and 150 million euros in financial products.